|Packaging Size||100 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml|
|Brand||Sahkar Pharma TOPPER|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bottles|
|Crop||All types of crops (Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Cereals, Pulses, Cash crops)|
|Formulation||Oil based formulation|
|Target Pests||mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, mealybugs and scale insects, shoot borer, soft-bodied arthropods|
|Mode Of Action||Insecticidal oils kill insects on contact by disrupting gas exchange (respiration), cell membrane fu|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Topper is Botanical Oil-based pesticides have low residual activity and must be sprayed directly on the insect or mite and can also be used to combat plant fungal pathogens.
Topper is generally must be applied prophylactically prior to infection. Repeated applications of Topper may be needed to achieve desired levels of control.
Why TOPPER is the best choice for Controls Insects/pests
1. It is most potent insect repellent, antifeedant and an insect growth regulator and it affects more than 600 species of insects.
2. Insects can’t develop resistance for Topper.
3. It is completely safe for non-targeted insects like honey bees & butterflies and also safe for mammals like human beings.
4. Topper is botanical pest controller, is versatile; bio-degradable; leaves no residue hence safe for environment.
5. It provides a broad- spectrum pest control for fruits, vegetables and plantation crops, greenhouses, turf, outdoor ornamentals and agricultural crops such as sugarcane, paddy, cotton and tea.
MODE OF ACTION
Regardless of the source or type, all botanical oil-based products have a similar mode of action.
Insecticidal oils kill insects on contact by disrupting gas exchange (respiration), cell membrane function or structure.
They also kill them by disrupting their feeding on oil-covered surfaces. Their toxic action is more physical than chemical and is short-lived. When used against plant pathogens, oils may smother fungal growth and reduce spore germination on treated surfaces.
They are mostly fungistatic, stopping fungal growth rather than killing the pathogens.
TARGET PESTS AND DESEASES
Topper is most effective against Brinjal shoot borer and soft-bodied arthropods.
Topper is most commonly used against mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, mealybugs and scale insects.
Dosage: 20-30ml / 15litre spray volume,
300-400ml/ 200 litre water per Acre covering entire leaf surface effectively
Reviewed by 1 User
Most Relevant Reviews