|Packaging Size||10 kg|
|Target Crops||All types of crops (Vegetables, Fruits, Cereals, Pulses, Flower, Cash crops)|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Product Type||Seaweed based|
|Application||Soil Application for all crops|
|Target Crops And Plants||Vegetables, Fruits, Cereals, Pulses, Flower, Cash crops|
|Dosage||10 kg per acre in drip|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Country of Origin||India|
Crop-Charge is Organic minerals fertilizer for Soil application.
Crop-Charge is a soil and plant stimulant containing natural source minerals and active organic substances from sea weed plants.
Fights drought conditions
· Low use rate
· Improves root exudate and nutrient exchange in root system
· A little goes a long way
· If a bit is good, more is not better as you can kill or harm your plants easily
· It seems to stimulate flowers and fruit production
CROP-Charge has ability to enhance the immune system of the plant, providing a boost in energy and growth. When applied by itself, these highly proportioned minerals become proactive and capable of re-energizing the plant for better health.
CROP-Charge has ability to relieve stress from plants in drought or dryland environments is critical for healthy, profitable crops.
The plant will immediately respond without delayed uptake to this.
When and how to use:-
Crop-charger can only be used in irrigation system. It is best applied early in the morning, while evening would be the second choice.
· Soil Drench: Drip in (Pomegranate, Banana, Papaya, lemon, Mosambi.)
· 10kg / 200 litre water / 1-Acre.
· Use a minimum of 3-4 applications per season applied at 3 week intervals starting at planting, transplanting or after emergence.
· Soil Drench: Drip in (Vegetable, Cotton, Watermelon, pumpkin, Potato.)
· 6-8kg / 200 litre water / 1-Acre.
· Use a minimum of 1-2 applications per season applied at 3 week intervals starting at planting, transplanting or after emergence.
· For best results, never mix CROP-Charger with synthetic fertilizers, insecticides or herbicides.
· CROP-Charger should be applied, by itself, two to three days before or after other agricultural treatments. Co-application with molasis/humus charge is permissible.
A good program is to only use molasses / milk / sucrose or dextrosewith the first CROP-Charge application each growing season
Reviewed by 1 User
Most Relevant Reviews