|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Pestal is Botanical Oil-based pesticides have low residual activity and must be sprayed directly on the insect or mite. To combat plant fungal pathogens,
Pestal is generally must be applied prophylactically prior to infection. Repeated applications of Pestal may be needed to achieve desired levels of control.
Why Botanical pest-controller is the best choice for organic Farming
1. It is most potent insect repellent, antifeedant and an insect growth regulator and it affects more than 600 species of insects.
2. Insects can’t develop resistance of it.
3. It is completely safe for non targeted insects like honey bees and butterflies and also safe for mammals like human beings.
4. Botanical extract base pesticides are versatile; bio-degradable; leaves no residue hence safe for environment.
5. It provides a broad- spectrum pest control for fruits, vegetables and plantation crops, greenhouses, turf, outdoor ornamentals and agricultural crops such as sugarcane, paddy, cotton and tea.
TIPS FOR PESTAL USE
Ø Cover all plant surfaces, especially the undersides of leaves and crevices of branches and stems where pests can hide.
Ø To minimize the risk of plant injury, avoid treating when temperatures are below 40°F or above 85°F degrees or when the relative humidity is above 90 percent.
Ø Avoid treating drought-stressed plants.
Ø Do not mix Pestal with sulfur- or copper-based pesticides and avoid applying Pestal before or after a sulfur or copper treatment.
TARGET PESTS AND DESEASES
Pestal is most effective against soft-bodied arthropods. They are most commonly used against mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, mealybugs and scale insects.
Dosage: 20-30ml / 15litre spray volume,
300-400ml/ 200 litre water per Acre covering entire leaf surface effectively.
Reviewed by 2 Users
Most Relevant Reviews